Thursday 10 April 2014

I Am Not Fighting With Kennis Music, I Just Decided To Leave Them - Jaywon


Popular Nigerian Musician Jaywon has decided to leave Kennis Music to pursue his own way in making music.
Rumours have been going around for sometime now that Jaywon and his bosses Keke and D1 are not in good terms but in a recent interview with Nigezie he explained all.
He debuked the allegations that he was not in good terms with his former management and that it was just the right time to create his own brand.
He said:‘I feel this is the best time for me to actually be on my own. I appreciate Kennis Music and will always do. Kennis did it for me and I’m grateful for that but the thing is my contract expired and I need to move on’.
Jaywon real name is Oluwajuwonlo and is also known as Shigga and Holy talk, He hails from the yoruba speaking part of Kogi state and finished his secondary school in illorin and polytechnic at Bida Niger state.
Jaywon met Kenny Ogungbe in Kuramo during a show after he made a song with hit maker Konga.
He said that After God and his Mom the next person he respects is Kenny for believing in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment