Wednesday 19 February 2014

Born Again Wife Confesses: I Slépt with My Oga, My Husband is Not The Father of Our 4th Child


The shocking confession of a mother of five that herformer boss is the biological father of her 4th child is now threatening her 25-year-old marriage as her husband, on hearing the confession, said he can’t take it woman confession 600x448  Born Again Wife Confesses: I Slépt with My Oga, My Husband is Not The Father of Our 4th Child
57yrs old Isaac Jemibola, a civil servant, has therefore approached an Ikole Customary Court in Ekiti State to seek the dissolution of their marriage. Jemibola based his divorce plea on the ground that his wife confessed that she committed adultery while still married to him.
But on her part, the 48-year-old born again wife, Mrs Olayemi, said:

     “I did it because Jemibola was befriending another woman during the period which made him abandon me for almost six months. It was that same period that my former boss, who normally took me to work in his car, made love advances at me.
Both men made love with me at almost the same period. After some years, I discovered that the child looked quite different from his siblings and out of guilt, I decided to tell him the truth. I pleaded for his forgiveness but he refused.”
The husband, Jemibola who said he married Olayemi in 1989 according to the native law and custom, told the court that after retiring to bed on January 19, 2014, his wife came to him and knelt down.
“She confessed to have had an extramarital affair with her former boss which resulted in the pregnancy of the fourth child. My wife said she had given her life to Christ and that her desire to make heaven made her confess based on the advice from her pastor. She added that the paternity of the fourth child was in doubt since both the boss and I slept with her the same week.
Jemibola further told the court that he reported the matter to his parents who pleaded with the woman to reverse her confession. She however insisted that she was following the dictates of the Bible. I purposely don’t want to do the DNA test because I don’t want to hate the child.” he said.
Mrs Olayemi admitted that she indeed committed the offence, but kicked against dissolution of the marriage.
In her ruling, Court president, Yemisi Ojo, said: “In the interest of justice and in the spirit of promoting reconciliation between the two parties, the case will be adjourned till April 7 for report of settlement.”

No comments:

Post a Comment